§ 0. General terms
- Terms of Service apply to this document.
§ 1. Gathered information
- To ensure quality of Products and Services DH Corp gathers data about it's Users and Customers.
- Data are gathered by:
- data provided by an user,
- data generated by Service or Product usage:
- information about User's device
- device ID that may be assigned to the User's account in the DH Corp's database
- data generated by DH Corp's servers:
- IP address,
- requests history,
- User's queries
- data about the device (activity, settings, language),
- cookie files.
- User's location:
- DH Corp may gather, process and store User's device location
- unique application identificators,
- browser cache,
- cookie files.
§ 2. Data usage
- Gathered data are used to improve our Products and Services or create new ones.
- Some of the data may be shared by different DH Corp's Products and Services.
- Cookies are used to correctly identify User that is using the Product or the Service.
§ 3. User provided data
- Some of DH Corp's Services may share data between it's users.
- Data that are available publicly in DH Corp's Services may be indexed by search engines.
§ 4. Access to data, it's modification and removal
- User always has access to his or her personal data.
- User always has right to modify his or her personal data.
- User has the right to decide to whom his or her personal data is shared.
- In case of requested removal of personal data, some of the data may be deleted
after specified amount of time. This is technology dependent.
- User has the right to access, verify, modify or remove his or her personal data.
§ 5. Data sharing policy
- Infomation that are anonymised can be shared to our partners.
This data cannot be assigned to specific person or device.
- DH Corp will never share User's personal data, unless:
- User authorized this operation directly,
- User data is provided by third party.
§ 6. Data security
- DH Corp will take every possible precaution to prevent data from being:
- accessed without authorization,
- modified withour authorization,
- shared publicly,
- DH Corp, for protection of data, is:
- using HTTPS, SSL and other means of encryption to ensure safe data transfer;
- sharing personal data only to people and istitutions that are required to
have such access, whether it's required for service functionality or by law;
- checking people and institutions that have access to personal data, if the access
is required and if it can be restricted or canceled.
§ 7. Final terms
- This policy applies to every DH Corp's Product and Service, unless it was made clear,
that it is otherwise.
- This policy can be changed anytime without prior notice. Full text of this policy
will always be available on DH Corp's website.
14th of January 2018